lördag, oktober 10, 2009

In The Cage

Sunshine of my life is you, my Dearest..Image by Thai Jasmine via Flickr


I got sunshine in my stomach
Like I just rocked my baby to sleep.
I got sunshine in my stomach
And I can't keep me from creeping sleep,
Sleep, deep in the deep.

Rockface moves to press my skin
White liquids turn sour within
Turn fast-turn sour
Turn sweat-turn sour.
Must tell myself that I'm not here.
I'm drowning in a liquid fear.
Bottled in a strong compression,
My distortion shows obsession
In the cage.
Get me out of this cage!

If I keep my self-control,
I'll be safe in my soul.
And the childhood belief
Brings a moment's relief,
But my cynic soon returns
And the lifeboat burns.
My spirit just never learns.

Från Genesis album "The lamb lies down on Broadway"

Det får bli så idag... solsken i magen

Här kan du lyssna på Spotify.


Ja just det... saknar du Spotify? Maila mig, så kan du få en invite
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Eehhhummm... This is my theory...and it's mine